World Aviation S.L., with legal address C/ Edimburgo 23 Mijas Golf Mijas Costa (Málaga), with CIF: B-93350130, Telephone number: 648 29 45 53 , 952 23 14 96 , 913 09 43 73 , is the owner of website www.worldaviation.es.
General conditions:The information in this pages is a service, it has no contractual value or obligation of any kind for World Aviation S.L., only for that particular services that require previous payment.
World Aviation S.L. will never be responsible of the bad use of the content of this website and reserves the right to modify, update or remove services or products present in the website in a temporary or definitive way.
World Aviation S.L. will never be responsible of the content, correction or accuracy of the information present on its web in an indirect way via links (LINK).
World Aviation S.L. will never be responsible of the possible injuries that could derivate from the use of non updated versions of the explorer or in consequence of a bad operation of the explorer.
- Using this website the user declares his acceptation to the present general conditions.
- The websites of World Aviation S.L. give access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (from now ”contents”) on the internet owned by third parties that the user can have access. Even when World Aviation S.L. acts in good faith, does not become an editor of those contents and will never be resposible in a direct or an indirect way of any claim derivated of the quality, reliability, accuracy or truth of them.
- The user commits to make a good use of the contents and services that World Aviation S.L. offers through its website and to not use them to (1) make unlegal activities or against good faith or public order; (2) diseminate content or advertising racist, senophobic, unlegal-porn, apology of the terrorism or against human rights; (3) cause injury in the phisical or logic systems of World Aviation S.L., enter or diseminate in the network viruses or any other phisical systems or logic that could be damaged that way; (4) try to access and use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- World Aviation S.L. declines every responsibility derivated from the information exchange between users through its website. Specially, we are not responsible of the use that minors can do in case of the content they access could hurt the sensitivity of them.
- All intelectual property rights of this website, its graphic design and its source code are exclusively owned by World Aviation S.L.. It is absolutely forbidden its copy, distribution, public communication, part or complete, without the written consent of World Aviation S.L..
- World Aviation S.L. will never be responsible of the failures that could happen in the communication, including possible removals, uncomplete transmission or delays, and it is not responsibility of World Aviation S.L. that the network is operating at every moment.
- World Aviation S.L. will adopt security measurements for the protection of the personal data that in the future the user could provide. Nevertheless, World Aviation S.L. can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems.
- The user accepts that the personal data facilitated by him or that are provided in the future to World Aviation S.L. could be object of treatment in a personal data file. These data recorded could be used for statistics purposes, advertising according user preferences, service administration and incidences management. These data recorded could be used for statistics purposes, advertising according user preferences, service administration and incidences management. World Aviation S.L. is responsible of this file. The titular of the data will have the right of accessing to the automated file, and can modify, cancel and opposition from data protection legislation. For that purpose they must direct via letter, fax, e-mail, or any other valid via.
- ElThe user is obliged to respect the restrictions in the use of the service ruled by World Aviation S.L..
- Call relationship with our customers that could derivate from the services content in our website are under spanish legislation and submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of Almería. The users are informed of that issue and they accept voluntarily.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data? And who should you contact if you exercise your rights?
World Aviation S.L. - B-93350130
C/ Edimburgo 23 Mijas Golf Mijas Costa (Málaga)
Phone: 648 29 45 53 , 952 23 14 96 , 913 09 43 73 Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal details?
At World Aviation S.L. we process the information provided to us by interested persons in order to resolve their queries, provide the requested service and send advertising and commercial communications as long as consent has been given.
How long will we keep your details for?
The personal details provided will be kept for the duration of the service, the commercial relationship and / or for possible legal responsibilities.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your details?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the provision of the service and /or the consent of the person concerned.
Which recipients will your details be shared with?
The data will not be shared with third parties outside the company. In any case, all data controllers are subject to the laws of the countries in which they carry out their activity, and are obliged to comply with them. These obligations include the delivery in certain circumstances, of personal details to judicial, regulatory or supervisory bodies and state security forces. These data processing is based on the legal obligation of World Aviation S.L. to collaborate with such agencies.
How do we keep your details protected?
To ensure the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your details, we use various security measures. Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions in data transmissions over the Internet or from a website, we make every effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with which to ensure the protection of your data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements in this matter. The measures we use include: - Limiting access to your details only to those who need to know them in accordance with the tasks they perform; - As a general rule we transfer the collected details in encrypted format ; -And the same applies for the storage of this data; - we also install perimeter protection systems for computer infrastructures ("firewalls") to prevent unauthorized access, e.g. "hackers", and - routinely monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your details?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether World Aviation S.L. is processing personal details whether concerning them or not. Persons concerned have the right to access their personal details, as well as to request the rectification of inaccuracies or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the details are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the persons concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their details, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their details. World Aviation S.L. will stop processing the details, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
How did we obtain your details?
The personal details we process in World Aviation S.L. ome from the person concerned. The categories of the details being processed are: Identification details, postal or electronic addresses, telephone numbers. Highly protected details are not processed.