- Flight times are approximate and may vary due to a number of factors.
- The client is obliged to provide a complete list of all passengers 48 hours prior to departure of the flight.
- Information to be included; full name of each passenger, date of birth, passport or valid photo-ID number incl. expiry date. The original document must be presented to staff prior to flight. Passengers without valid ID will not be admitted and are not entitled to a claim or a refund.
Flying time begins from turbine / engine pull-up until complete stop.
Please arrive at your departure point 30min prior to your scheduled flight time.
NB: A price quotation does not constitute a valid reservation or a flight assertion, nor does it imply availability of the aircraft.
To make a booking:
Not included in the price:
- World Aviation Helicopters must receive written confirmation of accepting the above quotation.
- You must receive, in writing, an assertion of availability of the aircraft.
- Confirm the booking by making full payment for total value of quotation.
- Payments by VISA & MasterCard +3%, bank-cheques not accepted, payments in cash or by bank-transfer free of charge.
- Any extra costs or services not included in this offer.
- Overtime costs independently of the cause.
- Increases in fuel costs and/or fees.
- PLEASE NOTE! The payment is for the service regardless of how many seats are occupied. Individual seats may not be commercialized by World Aviation or a third party.
All quotes are based on information provided by the client. At the end of each service you will be billed the according to the exact duration of your flight as well as any extra services included in your itinerary.
World Aviation Helicopters will provide supervision and a safety briefing prior to your flight.
World Aviation shall be under no liability to the client for any failure by it to perform its contractual obligations arising from force majeure, labor disputes or strikes of any kind (including those of World Aviation Helicopters personnel) or lock-outs or any other cause beyond the control of World Aviation Helicopters, including weather conditions, restrictions imposed by Aviation Authorities, accidents or failure of the Aircraft engines, or any other part thereof or any machinery or apparatus used in connection with the aircraft and/or flight operations.
In cases where a scheduled flight cannot be operated as planned due to any of the above or other circumstances, World Aviation Helicopters reserves the right to provide an alternative form of transport whenever reasonably possible or alternatively, offer a change of date for the same service. In addition, World Aviation Helicopters reserves the right to substitute one model of aircraft for another of similar characteristics should this be necessary for operational reasons and/or to ensure the safe operation of the scheduled flight.
Any notice shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly given if left at or sent by first class post, email or facsimile message.
Confirmation of flight implies the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be happy to assist you. Thank you and enjoy your experience with World Aviation Helicopters.